Official academic transcripts may be requested through the following methods:
- Current Sierra College students and students who attended within the past year may order transcripts online through mySierra. This is the fastest way to order online, as a signature authorization is not required.
- Students who attended Sierra College over a year ago may order transcripts online through TranscriptsPlus. An authorization form may be required.
- Students may request on-demand transcripts in person at the Rocklin campus Admissions and Records office. The transcripts are available immediately.
The first two official transcripts ever requested from Sierra College are free of charge, excluding on-demand transcripts. The processing and transcript charges are as follows:
- Electronic transcript delivery service to another college or university within the network at a cost of $5.00 per transcript;
- PDF delivery service at a cost of $6.00 per transcript;
- Standard mail service at a cost of $7.00 per transcript;
- Rush processing - pick up (photo identification required) at a cost of $15 per transcript;
- On-demand, in-person delivery at a cost of $20.00 per transcript;
- Domestic and international Federal Express delivery at a cost of $23.00 - $43.00 per transcript.
Allow 5–7 business days for processing regular orders and up to 14 days for orders with attachments or IGETC/GE Certifications. For quicker processing, visit the Rocklin campus Admissions and Records Office for on-demand orders.